data, and doesn't send any network requests - all processing happens 100% locally, on-device.
- Local Processing: Context SDK does all processing locally, 100% on-device. We do not send any data anywhere or make any network requests.
- Use of Sensors: Context SDK only uses sensors that do not require any additional user permission. These sensors include the accelerometer and gyro sensor, time of the day, and a few other signals to better understand what the user wants
- Minimal Impact: Context SDK has minimal impact on battery and processor usage through highly optimized native Swift & Objective-C code.
- No GPS Access: Context SDK does not access GPS or physical location.
- Local Estimates: Context SDK gives app developers estimates about the current context, like if the user is currently in a car. It doesn't have any information on who the current user is, nor does it store or use any information that
could be used to identify a person.
- Data Usage: Context SDK is not responsible for how the app developer processes and uses the data and information provided by the Context SDK. The developer of the app may send that data back through their analytics service.
- Customisation: The app using Context SDK may use its data to customise the app's experience (e.g. use larger buttons when in a car, or while walking).